This is part of a series of engagement events bringing together different stakeholder groups to explore local challenges and local solutions as part of Sheffield’s Digital Roadmap and Test Bed programme. Each event is an opportunity to add to local knowledge and to feed into the planning and delivery of the programme, as well as gain understanding that you can take away and share within your organisation.
The objectives for the session are:
- To gain a shared understanding of the Sheffield Test Bed (The Perfect Patient Pathway) and opportunities for clinicians and practitioners to enhance provision of care for patients
- For practitioners, clinicians, technology partners and other key stakeholders to work collaboratively to contribute to the development of the Test Bed plan
- To better understand the challenges of The Perfect Patient Pathway programme as the first of a number of opportunities to enable technology integration and implementation at the Sheffield locality level
- To think specifically about what technology solutions would address local needs within different areas of responsibility
- To formulate plans for where we can start implementing technology into patient pathways.
The workshops are intended to provide an opportunity for clinicians and system leaders to explore how technology can be used as an enabler to change the lives of people with complex needs. This covers both physical and mental health needs and multiple long-term conditions.
This sessions is aimed at clinicians, practitioners and system leaders – including GPs, practice nurses, practice managers, relevant hospital specialists, speciality nurses, team leaders with a community focus, community services, social care and voluntary sector.
If you are unable to attend on this date, but would want to, please let us know by emailing email@example.com so that we can keep you informed of future events and other opportunities to get involved in the Perfect Patient Pathway programme in the near future.
SITran – University of Sheffield 385a Glossop Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S10 2HQ